Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

The Walking Dead

Started by Chucktom [2716499] on in TV & Movies.

6 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
7 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Chucktom [2716499]

What do you guys think were the best seasons and characters? in my opinion seasons 1 to 6 are peak and I think 7 and 8 are still pretty good but with some flaws, but i'm interested to hear your opinions on it.

DrZed [237786]

I only watched the show to complain about it.  A lot of the characters would have been dead by then.  Then the season with the Benny HIll episode. That episode was so bad.  There was pop in a vending machine along with the food. I have never seen a vending machine like that. then somehow that Jesus guy was able to climb up and stay ontop of the roof of that truck for that long. Then the chase seen in there the reason I call it the Beny Hill Episode because it felt like a Benny HIll chase. I was not the only one who thought so. Because shortly afterwards someone else added the music to it. 

 

Though it always was not so bad. It had some interesting stuff here and there. But sometimes I think what they were trying to show never really made it into the show becauseafterwards on the wTalking Dead they had some of the people on there saying what they were trying to do with the episode but that never seemed to reflect to into the show.

 

Though it did have some interesting things like Carol and the flower scene.

Chucktom [2716499]

Yeah the series gets more and more unrealistic as time goes on, and gets straight up cartoonish in the last seasons, but there are some pretty good scenes such as the one you mentioned, I was pretty shocked when I saw that one for the first time.

Afterlife [1878832]

Once they left the prison  .. everything went downhill from there.

The whole Negan and the Saviors story line was dumb.

The Whisperers were completely stupid.

Terminus was a blip .. so much wasted there.

The last few seasons aren't worth mentioning.  

 

Then there's the spin offs.

Fear the Walking Dead .. season 1 good, shit after that.

World Beyond .. not great but better than everything after Walking Dead season 4.

Tales of the Walking Dead .. mostly shit.

Dead City .. Horrible

Daryl Dixon .. pretty good, best they've put out in 10 years. 

The Ones Who Live .. complete shit.

The webisodes are all pretty good if i remember right.

 

Chucktom [2716499]

I'll watch Daryl Dixon, havent seen it yet.

What is it after the prison that makes you think it's all bad? It's pretty good imo until the end of season 6, and a few season afterwards it's 100% shit but still after the prison the show maintains a pretty good level for a while.

L0st1ntym3 [2654334]

I watched the original airing of seasons 1 and 2. Recently I decided to watch TWDU in chronological order. I made it to S7B and the binging is sparse (intentionally ironic there). Ngl im having a hard time! But i am determined!

Chucktom [2716499]

Watching the entire TWD universe sounds painful knowing it's like 70% dogshit, try to smoke some weed and it would probably get a little better or at least bearable.