I’m on the lookout for good hellish jokes so type them out and let’s all have a good laugh!
i’m gonna start:
What’s the difference between Hitler and Usian Bolt? Bolt can actually finish a race.
Started by tech1540 [3615457] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I’m on the lookout for good hellish jokes so type them out and let’s all have a good laugh!
i’m gonna start:
What’s the difference between Hitler and Usian Bolt? Bolt can actually finish a race.
How many potatoes does that it take to kill an Irishman?
None.
what did the little boy with no arms and legs get for Christmas.......... Cancer
whats the difference between a priest and acne?
the acne waits until you're 18 before coming on your face
wanna hear a joke? women's rights.
What do you call a blind German?
A Not-see
I complimented my friend on his new smile.
He said, ‘Yeah, the meds finally kicked in. Now I just feel dead politely.’
What’s worse then ants in your pants??
michael Jackson in your pants
Why don’t ants ever get sick?
Because they have tiny antibodies. 🐜💉
How do you satisfy a woman?
Who cares!
I was blessed with a nine inch penis.....that priest is in jail now.
Why do German airplanes fly the best?
They're arian light.
How can you tell if you've got and overbite?
If you're eating pussy and it tastes like shit!
What does a priest and second place have in common?
Coming in a little behind..
Soo the pope died today. Will he be resurrected?