what companies dont require u to buy stock?
(im thinkin of startin a company just needin some help figureing it out)
got a quick question
Started by Ashuryx [3455376] on in Company Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Notalic [2394830]
· 2 likes ·
It depends on what you want to do with the company, I'm a long time manager and have gotten multiple companies to 8* with mediocre employees and no stock. You need educations, but in my experience any company you could …
It depends on what you want to do with the company, I'm a long time manager and have gotten multiple companies to 8* with mediocre employees and no stock.
You need educations, but in my experience any company you could afford to start should be fine without the stock block for the first 7 or 8 stars. Just manage smart.
A pub doesn't require stock (weird I know)
I think they meant companies where the director doesn't have to buy item stock every day.
Only one I can think of off the top of my head is farm.
most large company like OR, Mine, PSF, Logi doesnt require stock
and mid comp like MW, Cruise, Farm
or small comp like Pub
please look at this wiki for futher detail
https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Company/Company_List
Hair salon doesn't require stock, plus it's cheap to buy easy to run and the education reduction bonus will help you work thru your business education quicker
cruise line doesn't require stock