.
Please graveyard
Started by KronicDaHempDog [3581333] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Someone [1409655] ×1
Train
I have been as much as I can!
I found the bastard! Go get him tiger!
Someone [1409655]
Mentions: Someone [1409655]
Keep training and ignore him, he will get bored.
ignore it store your cash so you get mugged for nothing then they are just wasting thier energy
join a faction read guides and grow
Grave per OP request