Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Items not stacking? (Flash grenade)

Started by The_Other_Evan [2829075] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

The_Other_Evan [2829075]

[image: snipboard.io]

Only just noticed when I was gonna do a pepper spray mission for Duke that i had two stacks of Flash Grenades for some reason. Everything else seemed to be in order but...

[image: snipboard.io]

[image: snipboard.io]

... it's just a little a bug I found. It doesn't really affect me much tbh. I don't know when this happened really, I don't really access the temporary items section of my inventory much cuz i usually have a lot of that stuff already. There was something I did tho:

 

02:38:00 - 16/02/25 You were loaned 100x Flash Grenade from The_Other_Evan from Pokemon City's armory

 

I wonder if taking some (free) flash grenades from my faction caused the issue.

[image: snipboard.io]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Temporary weapons don't stack if few of them are loaned out from faction. You have the choice to equip your own items or faction loaned ones.

 

 

Thanks!