Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Duke debt

Started by kibby [1694579] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
36 / 100

Most-liked replies

kibby [1694579]

I'm unsure if this is something that changed or not. I am in debt with Duke (both directly from the loan and in upkeep) for a very long time now. When I visit the loan shark he gives me the line "Had enough yet? I can keep this up so long as yous got blood in your bones. Pay what you owe." despite the fact he hasn't actually done anything. Sorry if this is a change I missed. 

 

Edit: I have not made any fee repayments in the last 10 months, which from looking it up on the wiki means I should be getting Duke events