Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Apothic Abundance

Started by ApothicAri [2879103] on in Trading Post.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
16 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
30 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
ApothicAri [2879103]

Hi all!! My name is Ari! I am a small time trader trying to break into the space a bit. I don’t buy a lot of things but what I do buy I pay more than most for. I buy in bulk and individually. I  more than market value though on a vast majority of them. For other items I have the most competitive rates possible. 


100% mug free and fast trades *insert I’m fast as fuk boi meme here* as I prefer repeat trades and a good rep ☺️. I am always willing to work with you to make you as comfortable as possible in the trading process. My patrons/sellers are valuable and important to me. 

I check every day to make sure I have the best prices possible so I can remain you friendly foxy trader! And the items above MV are priced nearly 50% over, giving you the best deals on the market! 

What do I buy? I buy the stuff you would end up donating to GoodWill.. The “very common” and “common” goods on the street. Pedaling the small stuff yah know and some of the higher end goods. Can’t make a living selling P diddy’s sheets, let alone the sneaker with the velcros. 


Here are My Prices feel free to set a trade. 

 

If you found trading with me simple and enjoyable please leave a review as it helps others know who their foxy common goods trader is! Much love!!

Looking for masked links? I can also help troubleshoot and get those set up too! Just DM me and I will get you a clean ad sorted in minutes!

 

I will make this look fancier soon. 🩷