Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HOF Toggle

Started by Knirt [3033570] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 14 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
24 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Knirt [3033570]

I don't want to actually change the HOF, but I would like to see where I stand against active players. 

 

A toggle to show your rank among active players only.  This would not change your official ranking just give a more accurate representation of where you are with the active player base.

 

I'm currently  216,020 in work stats for example.   Mostly from a lot of people quitting in a city job before the devs started kicking them out.  Think after 400 days  inactive ..?  

 

Would allow people a better idea of how many real people they are competing against.    Would be fine if it just shows position for all categories and not names like when looking at like battle stats being Hidden.