Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Close please

Started by Ghosty90 [3546172] on in Company Recruitment.

2 replies · 8 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
15 / 100
Historical score
6 / 100
Story score
15 / 100
Engagement score
29 / 100
Ghosty90 [3546172]

I’m looking for a role in a 3*or more music shop only don’t need and wages  my working stats are:

 

please send me a message I’m free to start straight away and can leave where I am working currently. I have 5 merits in employee effectiveness. Am actively daily and rehab every two days. 

 

  • Manual labor 2,307
  • Intelligence 498
  • Endurance 1,625
  • Total 4,430