Any factions making dirty bombs let me know and can I please join for the merits I don’t have a hazmat suit I eat a battery when I was younger so I think I’m good 🙂 please dm if your faction is currently making the *dirty bomb *
Dirty bomb
Started by WoW_ [3295771] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 36 / 36 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 36
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 61 / 100
- Engagement score
- 75 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- ScroogeMcDuck [115716] Reporter
· 28 likes ·
[image: c.tenor.com] - WoW_ [3295771]
· 9 likes ·
I don’t see a dirty bomb furom page - WoW_ [3295771]
· 3 likes ·
I’m afk playstlye i focus education and amry stat grinding
Think you are at the wrong form again.
GGN
I don’t see a dirty bomb furom page
Faction Discussion might help maybe, but if you're just there for the merit they might ask you to pay up.
Do you see a Faction Recruitment form?
Or maybe a Faction Discussion form?
Do you like reading?
send me $60bil and I'll grab cesium and get started.
Eow
Honestly I think you should travel more to get more money. Your stats are 14 hours played and 13m nw so u should probably be focusing on money and gym than merits.
I’m afk playstlye i focus education and amry stat grinding
If you're AFK playstyle, and dont have money...why would the faction accept you when there are probably lots of people who want it and could apply, do RWs while they're there, etc.
NO
There's so many easy merits and you pick that one. Just pass it over and work on crimes and stats, if they can afford a DB lab they aren't accepting low stat players, they cost a very large chunk of respect and not just by themselves you have other things you have to obtain before you can get it. So no offense you should put a pin in this and come back to it in 2 years or something like that.
You're going to be very hardpressed to find a Faction willing to take in somebody who has an "afk playstyle" to build a Dirty Bomb with.
Factions have funds for this kind of stuff, and you're not even flying to build your own foundations, and you're trying to piggy back on people who have built their foundations beyond the basics.
I suggest chasing the over 400+ other awards & merits at your disposal.
You ate a battery. It rotted your brain and you made this thread
OR
You were stupid enough to eat a battery, you were stupid enough to make this thread
Any factions making Feet Pics let me know and can I please join for the Feet Pics I don't have lil cotton balls I drank some nail polish when I was younger so I think I'm good 🫠please DM if your faction is currently making the * Feet Pictures *
Sorry, we only do sweaty feet pics in PT
Any port in a storm as they say
How many days did it take for you to poop the battery out?
Have you ever thanked you mom for the fecal analysis?