Hello, excuse my grammar, English is not first language.
I'm looking for a partner to marry and enjoy the game with.
I didn't know where should I put this ad but here we are.
Started by Isis_Mac [3590203] on in Properties.
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Hello, excuse my grammar, English is not first language.
I'm looking for a partner to marry and enjoy the game with.
I didn't know where should I put this ad but here we are.
You should've put the Ad in the newspaper but you're not really my type.
I believe this is the thread you're looking for, minha amiga.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=22&t=16382347&b=0&a=0
Mentions: Looking for partner thread
You're not either
Not my problem that people have nothing better to do
Are you schizophrenic by any chance?
You relise you replied to your own post!!!!
Well, the person who does marry you will be super lucky to have someone as 'special' as you
Moved to properties forum
Wanted to but unfortunately, newspaper doesn't really HAVE people who want to marry JUST for properties.
want to get a diamond ring on that finger private message me