When does hunting become actually profitable? I just hunt to try not to waste the energy but the skill gain is slow and the money gain is 250 per hunt.
hunting
Started by noobjesus [3523897] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
Never. Hunting is not a viable money earning option. The only reason why people do it is because of the merrits associated to certain skill levels.
You could make a decent amount of cash during the hunting event, I believe last year I got around 60m from it and I was only on the medium difficulty hunting
Not the event tho. Fly to South Africa and do the hunting there. Costs $500 and 10 energy per hunt. So, I do 10 medium or hard ones, and fly home with $50-60k more from it, every time.
Note: it took a long time on easy hunts to get profitable like that, but got exponentially better as soon as I could hunt more animal types and move to the harder levels.
It's seems I have earned enough from hunting to buy SE to compensate loss of stats and get even extra.
50-60k total or per hunt? If it's total you'd be better off doing a shorter flight and using that e to sell losses
I made 360m a month hunting. Just switched comps. Hunting becomes proffiteble when you got the right fac perks, skill 100, fly a ton, and spend all E on it (including xanax e), question is if its worth it to you
I only ever do hunting during the event, I may stop when I get 75 skill as there is a huge amount of e needed to get from that 75 to 100 merit!
Personally, I dont think flying home with 50 or 60k is energy well spent profit wise, if you land with 100-115 e just mug a couple of people and you''re likely to earn more.
I'm quite happy with hunting xanax runners in SA on my flights there which brings in average 5-7mil per run,
And yes I can live with it being off the game for 7hours as that's work time where I cant be online