Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

THE LONG DARK

Started by IamHunter [3471631] on in Gaming.

14 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
8 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
VampRaz [2677965]

No, people still waiting for wintermute chapter 5, and since they announced long dark 2 before finishing 1 the whole game is dislike bombed on steam, at least the wintermute DLC is

ExquisiteCorpse [3588511]

Same as you Hunter - I prefer the survival mode - I started the story but gave up. I like doing my own thing. 

I'll be buying TLD2 as soon as I can. 

IamHunter [3471631]

well I started the story mode and gave up upon the bear episode

 

then a year or more after started again and gave up in the same episode more or less I just can't get into it ...

 

the survival is awesome though, and now no more permadeath  way to go

ExquisiteCorpse [3588511]

You got further than me! I did the very first bit, I think it was pulling a splinter out or something and died...never tried again :) I can't even remember what it was I had to do to be honest! Survival more all the way...Oh not seen the no permadeath though! Gonna have to launch it up and have and see!! It's my Winter coming up so perfect timing :) 

IamHunter [3471631]

ho dude its amazing, so there was a few complaints because some people have been dying not necessarily being their fault and all is lost, now you have 3 chances tho cheat death but at a cost 

its awesome

1st time I died wasn't really my fault I was 100 something days 

2nd time I fault I toke setter in a car in contaminated area, and nowhere said that car isnt shelter for contamination as it has been always a shelter and I died my 300+ day long then really stoped playing , now with no permadeath I started again, im almost at 300 days again :D

JC_TheArtist [2973092]

The Long dark! My favorite survival game of all time, been playing it for 2 years which isn't much compared to the real veterans lol. 

IamHunter [3471631]

it is a great game indeed, do you do the story mode or the survival ??

 

I heard that the people that start the story mode don't pay much attention to survival mode and vice versa, im 300 days plus into survival, an tried twice play the story mode but to no avail XD