Please check the Fun and Games Forum for this post! A kind team member brought it to my attention that this was in the wrong spot, and I do appreciate that, since I had never used forums before that! 💖💗
Moved
Started by GremlinOnCrack [3363148] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 17 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 39 / 100
I'd love to enter! :)
Added! Drawings will be in a few days
enter please
Looks like and sounds like a karma grab that will never pay out for f**k all, plus in the wrong place...
Save your posts...
It was moved, so maybe check the other version, since I was already informed of this. Also, this is all out of my own pocket, so the only person losing is me, since the entry is free