Shadowborn Lottery
Started by GremlinOnCrack [3363148] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
sir this is a wendy's
😮 I thought this was the McDonald's down the road!
this is for fun and game section,not general discussion. also here is your image.
Prizes! Glory! Riches! All of it, and more! Choose me, and I promise you not ONLY will you never see it again, but the investment you make will be entirely WASTED to sate my own greed! You’ll know- for but a few faint seconds, that you’ve made a wonderful choice- that you’ll maybe never see the fruit of it.. But don’t fret! One day, we’ll meet, and I’ll look over you, blade in hand, judging, weighing if your life will be better spent amongst the living, or the dead… I will see your name, and recall the selfing and righteous act of sending me a bountiful harvest of illicit goods and cash beyond compare.. And I will gleefully spare you. Think wisely, my friend.. For that day shall come.. One day..
That was glorious, truly. It has brought tears to my eyes 👏👏
I’d like to enter. Thank you for the chance at goodies.