I see how to get the activity logs for v1 but can't find anything for v2. Did I over look something or is this something that'll be added back in?
Api1
/[Userid]?selections=log&key=[full key]
Also how far back does this go back for data?
Started by Glitchey [3446062] on in API Development.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
I see how to get the activity logs for v1 but can't find anything for v2. Did I over look something or is this something that'll be added back in?
Api1
/[Userid]?selections=log&key=[full key]
Also how far back does this go back for data?
V2 is still in development. Activity logs are yet to be released in V2.
Ok, million $ question. Any timeline for v1 shutdown before I start building a site idea based on it?
Likely many years in the future. Or never.
Where are the v1 docs?