One of the devs is "Refactoring Elimination"!
Does this mean we might see it this summer???
Someone leak me some info.
Even though its scam-haxx-fixed-conspiracy, still very popular!
Started by p0z0 [2582932] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 29 / 29 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
One of the devs is "Refactoring Elimination"!
Does this mean we might see it this summer???
Someone leak me some info.
Even though its scam-haxx-fixed-conspiracy, still very popular!
We can only hope. They really need to add some fun things back in.
Yes please, I don't want another year of boring
I would love to see it come back. Only participated in one Elim and wanted to go in again on it.
I would love to see it come back. But some changes would definately need to be made. What changes...I'm no expert
Hopefully they come up with something worthwhile. All said the problems with the competition can never be solved. I don't know what hope they have for solving the problems because there's problems with all competitions.
That said, Elimination was by far the most popular competition in the game. Getting rid of it completely is not the answer.
tert wars broken
ranked wars all termed
bring back elims or the whales will all die
That was the only Competition I ever participated in my entire Torn career (I was too young for dog tags and didn't know how it worked). It was a ton of fun even though I had 12k stats and by the last day couldn't take a single person, I really hope it comes back
A opt in and out system could be cool, but I'm not too sure howd it work tbh…
Don't get any hopes up, it's way too early to guess what's coming. If you're pessimistic from the beginning you rarely get disappointed in the end.
Rock paper scissors elimination I bet. Proxima will win of course.
Ask Monarch what it is, I hear they already have it rigged
it might use the rock/paper/scissors mechanic with those that opt in.
I'll leak some info. Going to cost 12 feet pics though
I just checked, my feet wont work.
Was able to find some leaks about it in the code, but unfortunately much of it was heavily redacted and obfuscated:
The *** elimination will ****, but not before ******* turns to *****. Feet ***** in the ******, **** before release ****** ******. They know. We know. But do they? ******** and ****** must go first. Crimes 3.4 **** ****** hidden. Watch the **** ********. S***y ***** before the ******, but the l**m ***** beneath ****. Nothing is ****** yet.
You already had to opt in by making (I think 5) attacks in a certain period before the team assignments were made.
Anyone that's not an active torn player or didn't want to participate simply wouldn't be eligible by not making the attacks within the sign up period.
Your leaks suck now that your staff.
OMG. Private leak received. This will need be investigated, as it sounds 100% real, and from "Someone" which I verified is actually someone!
TRUTHERS, and SPOILER LOVERS, see below:
"
I'm definitely on committee.
Elimination is being added to Christmas Town.
We are also introducing a merit for catching 5,000 gingerbread men in the CT minigame (to keep merit hunters busy) "
Problem was that people didn't care. They joined a team and waited it out, just bleeding points. For it to work, it would have to kick the bottom 10% from the team at the bottom, first after 24 hours, then continuously every hour the team lost a point. Bleeders would not get any participation trophy (merit), and there would be no point in them joining.