Went to do a flight but i cannot access the airstrip. I am living in my partners PI, it has an airstrip and a pilot:
The link off the PI to airstrip also does not work!
Started by VeteranDemon [457059] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Went to do a flight but i cannot access the airstrip. I am living in my partners PI, it has an airstrip and a pilot:
The link off the PI to airstrip also does not work!
Same here 🤷♂️
same
Same here
same
Can be moved to this original thread
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=19&t=16453796&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=0
Same here only standard flight was available
Same here. Tried on PDA and regular browser. Paid upkeep. Still can't fly from airstrip
Same here
Same
Same
Same but i didn't realize until id left.
If its a change I haven't heard about it, and if its a bug and gets fixed while in the air, will our flights change back while we are air born?
I can't imagine it will be fixed whilst you're in the air, as technically you clicked the "standard" flight button (albeit unknowingly) - no way to distinguish between people that might have wanted to fly standard and those that weren't aware air strip was unavailable
Its not only charged us for the flight which is buttons i know but when we land our capacity for carrying items will also be less which is why I ask about the fix,
Im kinda peed off about that mainly. I may be wrong about that, not sure tbh.
On mobile:
I refresh. No dice
I fire and rehired the pilot. No dice
I double check that I even have an airstrip. I did
Someone/something has screwed up the codes
Yeah I think this is a big issue right now, same thing is happening to me, someone must've messed up the code or something. I did everything you did too and yep no luck. Also by the frequency of these forum posts it seems to be a big thing right now. Hopefully they fix it
oh a lot of us are having the same problem at the same time? thought i was the only one lol
fixed
it's now fixed
Yeah it's fixed now, must have been an error or something with the servers