im new level 3 and wondering what are some common builds and what you guys recommend
gym build
Started by tragicveil [3633113] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Pure balanced until you hit 10s of millions in each stat or at least until you can unlock the specialist gyms
For now just focus on getting each stat to 1 million. After that you can begin to focus and choose a build, and will know a lot more about Torn by that time.
getting the stats cap asap, 50 million each at least
Focus 3 stats, pick one of def or dex, leave the other to die. Eventually you will get a book called ignorance is bliss and you can use that to play catch up with the stat you left behind down the road.
Which should I leave to die
You are level 3.
I recommend staying reasonably balanced. I would "follow steadfast". Whatever faction steadfast is set to, train that.
I would personally recommend taking all four stats to 10M each. There are merits for this.
Additionally, unlock Cha Cha's gym as soon as possible. The 3* music store perk gives 30% additional gym xp.
Once unlocked, use the specialty gym to push strength and speed OR dexterity and defense. I recommend strength and speed.
I used frontline initially to grow strength and some speed then Gym 3000 to get even better gains in strength.
Once you unlock George's Gym, catch up on the two battlestats that were temporarily left behind.
Read and understand ahead of time how to qualify to use gyms like frontline and Gym 3000. There is more to this than just paying for the membership.
Continue to 100M in each of the 4 battlestats for the merits before leaving stats behind.
This is just my two cents. Others will have opposing viewpoints and their reasons. Ultimately, you need to decide what is best for you.
Up to you, I chose to leave def. Each has its trade offs, dex is more suited towards stealth and attacking while def is geared more towards, you guessed it.