Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Job points bug

Started by LordCelery [3627372] on in Bugs & Issues.

4 replies · 36 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

LordCelery [3627372]

Hello,

 

No idea if this is actually a bug, but I was trying to annoy all interviewers for the merit (before realizing I need courses to annoy 3 of them. I'm a noob) and noticed after 5 days of working in the army, when I joined the casino I had 5 Casino points, after working 5 days in the army and no single day in the casino.

 

TLDR: worked 5 days in army. Went to casino and had 5 points. Is this intended?

 

Attaching screenshot (hope it works)

[image: postimg.cc]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

You are given 5 job points for free when you first join a starter job.

 

Thanks!

FatDadEmlin [3626715]

what if i spent my 5 army points, went to for a casino job  and spent them 5 points, quit and went back to army? Would we continously get free points?