Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

API v2: Missing or wrong values for Tool/Material

Started by ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor
I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I wanted to update wiki about some info from API, but seems some values are missing or not updated.

 

Request Url: 

https://api.torn.com/v2/torn/1361%2C1429%2C437%2C1316%2C1329%2C1330%2C1233/items?sort=ASC

 

Dog Treats, Zip Ties are missing vendor country, vendor shop

Glow Stick has buy and sell price missing.

 

 

Following tools have missing info or it is wrong info: either you can buy sewing kit somewhere or it shouldn't have buy price, same with others. Not sure about wheelbarrow. Never seen anything sold by recycling center.

 

 

ArttiIsGod [1954421] Wiki Contributor

Same with Sig 550, which has missing shop, but sold in Mexico. Disposable Mask sold in Pharmacy has missing buy/sell price and Halloween Basket from Sally's Sweet Shop has missing price.

Chedburn [1] Admin Developer

I expect there may be a whole bunch of inconsistencies, as the information is shared between two tables which may not have been kept up to date.

I've fixed those mentioned I believe...


- Dog Treats and Zip Ties cost removed

- Glow Stick buy and sell values added
- Sewing kit, Perforator, Fountain pen costs removed
- Sig 550 cost and area removed (it is no longer sold)
- Disposable Mask buy and sell values added
- Halloween Basket buy price added

Thanks.