Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Book exchange!

Started by Witzy [3340978] on in Suggestions.

3 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Witzy [3340978]

World Book Day is on April 23, 2025!

there should be an event on this day once a year where a player can exchange one book for another of their choice every year on this day. 

I as many other torn players have certain books that are completely useless for us to use and just sit collecting dust like the self help books in the stores. It would be nice if we could exchange a book that we receive 0 benefits from and get something we can use. 

I feel like having something like this once a year would be nice to have.

Counter argument for Overpowered books, The more useful the book, the more you have to exchange in order to get that. I.E (5 books for the 1 strong book). 

please give your insights or suggestions below on this idea, I’d love to hear if I am wrong about this topic! 

gmap [3399774]

Random sounds balanced enough, being able to pick would mean every new player running ignorance is bliss xD

 

Even at the cost of 5:1, I think it might be a bit OP imo

DarthKool-Aid [2920324]

I love this. The only change i would make is to limit it to only being able to exchange it for a book they have not yet read and similar to museum day I would give players the option to trade in the books they've read for points. You could establish book sets or let them turn in each book individually as well.