Whats the going rate now per bunker buck?
bunker bucks
Started by Eric-Draven [2766066] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Check current cache prices and do the math
Prob 5.5m or something
I was just searching the same thing and right underneath this post there was some dude that was offering 6.1/BB that's just the first number I saw pop up but I wouldn't be surprised if it was five something though