Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Now what?

Started by Krow [3131637] on in Racing.

3 replies · 53 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Krow [3131637]

    Stop i got all the top cars and upgraded them all...  Im up to almost 900 unused racing points and just race throughout the day because flying sucks monkeynuts....

    I suppose i could just build all the other cars up but it seems pointless if they are less likely to win.  So now what?  ^.^ I'm looking forward to when we get some racing updates that could keep it interesting.  Racing has become one daily training for me. 

Curti [2060724]

I'm in a similar boat with all the right cars upgraded and points building up, and I'd also much prefer racing to flying.

 

For me it's all about getting that RS up and trying to do ok at some of the weekly community races.  Every once in a while there's an Overly Complicated Racing Competition type event that makes you use some of those banked points on cars you normally wouldn't use, I cleared out over 1000 points on alternative A and B class cars just for that!

Krow [3131637]

Ahhh guess that's one way.  XD I'm a bit too lazy and busy to get overly involved in complicated things.  Guess I'll just grind this out for the next few years trying to get into the HOF