Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Is this normal?

Started by yousux [2657814] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 168 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Faction 53366 ×1 Cahaya [2681842] ×1 Scarlett75 [2828909] ×1

yousux [2657814]

my faction is at war, when im about to attack

You were sent $1 from someone with the message: your meant to actually make attacks in war you know........

Someone mugged you and stole $30,157 [view]

 

when im about to hit 10

https://www.torn.com/loader.php?sid=attackLog&ID=2d004e0c327c8e981558ad9912442075

 

he used known or met option so

09:56:21 - 06/03/25 You sent $1 to Scarlett75 with the message: who tf are you messing with my war

 

then he blocked me

 

after someone put bounty on him which obviously not me

 

he mailed me

Scarlett75 says:

I was just looking for players to attack had no idea your where also attacking same player

 

Scarlett75 says:

I don't understand I am new to game I had no idea what I did 

 

not in faction 880 days old 

Mentions: Scarlett75 [2828909]

noobjesus [3523897]

Scarlett is 880 days old, but his stats are noob (no xanax, low nw, 13h played)

 

He probably just randomly attacked you. 

 

Teo [3001282]

I don't quite follow what you are trying to ask, but outside hits do not matter in a war anyways (except keeping the chain alive) because of early discharge.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Thanks I am sending in a suspected multi report rn due to having received a similar message from a different player recently. Their personal stat graphs are similar enough that I am sending this to staff.

Rodrick [1402437]

This is all low-level stuff. You got the kill, that's all that counts really. Scarlett was probably just looking for targets to boost their stats, nothing to do with the war. It could be a multi but I doubt it.

Knirt [3033570]

Yeah, I want to say it's a multi who got all their other accounts fed.   Or someone sold their multi to a noob, but the 1$ message is not a noob move.

e7cf09 [3441977]

The two incidents are not related.

 

Scarlett quit playing on the second day of their registration, and only started again on Feb 18, 2025. She doesn’t even have enough time to complete Bachelor of CS, which is required for anon messages.


Judging by content, the message seems to be sent from one of op’s faction members, but I am not sure.