Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

FREE faction war payout calculator

Started by Kakorot [1744966] on in Graveyard.

3 replies · 97 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Kakorot [1744966]

Attention faction leaders and war coordinators!

 

I made a FREE calculator to make handling war payouts easier and more efficient. If you're managing faction wars, give it a try: https://tc-armasync.netlify.app/

Kakorot [1744966]

Thanks for the kind words! 

 

I’ll be rolling out improvements over time, and I’m already getting some great feature requests. Keep an eye out for updates, and let me know if you have any suggestions! ☺️