So I bought a mansion and wanted to upgrade but noticed I could hire staff as well. So what is the purpose of having guards? Do they protect my money and are they worth paying for?
Guards
Started by UnixDomina [3625493] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Hope this helps!
Source: https://wiki.torn.com/wiki/Property#Fully_Upgraded_Houses_.28With_staff.29
Guards basically just increase your happy bar.
Nah dang totally not worth the hire😳
If you can afford it, I’d go for it. Happy plays a huge part in training when smaller stats.
Ideally though, you wanna find a spouse who has a Private Island and split the upkeep with them.
Yes hire guards. All small happiness helps.