it may just be random luck, but it seems i get more map drops when i'm more active. Does play time increase the chance of getting a drop?
Map Drops
Started by L2Spade [2004779] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 12
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Authority score
- 45 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Shalidarkill [3480213]
· 1 likes ·
Day 2 no map item drops for me 😭 - _-_ [1718799]
· 1 likes ·
The awareness merits are known to have been heavily nerfed and really not worth having anymore over other merit bonuses. As above, as long as you log in at least once per day, you will get a chance to find …
Nope, activity does not get you more. As long as you do an action a day, you can find items the next day.
Day 2 no map item drops for me 😭
Bro. Even with more than 200% extra awareness some days i don't get drops. Stop complaining
Such is life 😭
The awareness merits are known to have been heavily nerfed and really not worth having anymore over other merit bonuses.
As above, as long as you log in at least once per day, you will get a chance to find an item in the city.
Wonder if you can still find stat enhancers such as dumbbells in the city. Used to have a bunch of merits in Awareness and that got me two dumbbells. If you can still find them that would make it worth it to at least have a few merits in Awareness to boost that chance (through increasing the number of items that can spawn in). If not then yeah it is useless.
Says who they are "known to have been heavily nerfed"?
you can still find SE's in the map.
However, merits increase the likelihood you will find an item, NOT how rare that item is. So the chances of you finding an SE are relatively unchanged whether you have merits or not.
I have Question regarding map drops, how do they work timing wise do they just appear and stay until you find them? Is there a max timer for how long they stay on map? Are the drops individual to your own map or are they global?
They are individual to your own map and they stay there indefinitely.
Thank you good sir Jeezus, answer is much appreciated.
Yeah i have multiple day/week streaks of nothing...
I just broke a streaktoday with a card skimmer of all things...
As far as I know the items in the city won’t despawn. I don’t really collect stuff from there unless I need money so I have 76 items I can claim right now.
I’ve seen some people with over 500 items in the city at once.
I found a skateboard once and have no merits in Awareness, just seems to be completely random. I also read that the increased awareness doesn't mean better stuff just means actually finding something is increased