Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Calling all pervs

Started by Summerquinn [3513649] on in Trading Post.

1 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Summerquinn [3513649]

https://www.torn.com/bazaar.php#/

 

Summer's Skin

 

 

 

 

 

Hi, I'm Summer Quinn.

 

I'm 22 and play football professionally.

 

That means I'm on and off the pitch, and in and out the gym frequently.

 

I also love swimming, saunas, yoga and getting sweaty!

 

 

 

Here you can find all my used kit.

 

I get sponsorship and merch deals so every single item is used once, then put up for sale for you lovely enthusiasts out there to own and enjoy.

 

 

 

With free, discrete and instant delivery on all purchases you're guaranteed satisfaction.

 

 

 

From Summer's Skin to Your Skin

 

 

 

Love

 

 

 

Summer

 

x

 

 

Star [2144173]

was excited to buy some used socks... but got stuck trying to find your bazaar because it keeps opening my own bazaar... guess ill try another day *sigh*