Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[sold] Pub - 9*

Started by Honus_Wagner [3158768] on in Company Discussion.

1 replies · 68 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
22 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100
Honus_Wagner [3158768]

I'm getting out of the business-owning business.  I have a lovely 9* pub - hoping to crack 10 next week - that I'm trying to give a good home.

Employees are loyal.

Trains are sold.

Running on stats and break-even ads, we've been at low 9* for some time (I've intentionally lost money to push for 10*).

Perks:  

 

Pub Lunch - 1 JP = 3 e

Drunken Master - passive = 10% melee damage

Liquid Courage - 25 JP = nerve refill

Lightweight - passive = 50% nerve gain from alcohol

 

Looking to have sale date sometime late next week.

 

Current price:  425m, but willing to take reasonable offers.