From torn city staff I was put in 7 day federal Jail and they punished me for -39m. Can I have someone to help me with that. I am giving the ss. Can I have some real kind person please. [image: imgur.com]
Need help Emergency
Started by Absent_Achiver [3375258] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
how do I help with that?
Graved - Low Quality