Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Copy Chat Button (PDA compatible)

Started by Latinobull14 [2881384] on in Tools & Userscripts.

5 replies · 159 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Latinobull14 [2881384]

I got tired of copying and pasting each chat section, for the browser to not register my input properly or format it horribly. So, I wrote a script that copies and formats everything for you.

 

This script adds a new button in the header of all chats that copies the entire chat for you. It will add it to your clipboard, where you can paste it wherever you please.

I did super light testing in PDA, and it seemed to work, but if there are any errors or issues, please let me know!

 

LINK HERE

 

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

Format:

07:17:35 - 17/08/24 Latinobull14:
bro why you sending me stuff lol

 

07:17:35 - 17/08/24 Wulfie1:
Shhhhhhhh

Enjoy torn man

 

23:09:29 - 20/09/24 Latinobull14:
you stay giving me free stuff

 

23:09:29 - 20/09/24 Wulfie1:
Lol
Just cuz you wanted cans
Happy early Xmas
345m for the armor

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Latinobull14:
Hey Hey

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Wulfie1:
Hold on

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Latinobull14:
I need to hijack your our chat box real quick lol

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Wulfie1:
Oh
That's fine

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Latinobull14:
What you thought I was doing?

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Wulfie1:
Distract me from selling my hammers

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Latinobull14:
Actually before I hijack it, are you cool with your name in a forum post lol

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Wulfie1:
Uhhhhh
Sure
Haha

 

19:39:24 - 11/03/25 Latinobull14:
Dope lol

 

Updates

 

v0.4 - Multiple messages from the same user will no longer have a name and timestamp header for each message. They will now be grouped together for cleaner reading.

 

Shoutout to masheen for the formatting idea!