Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Anonymous Selling

Started by CyberMeta [2173407] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 1.15k views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
37 / 100
Engagement score
66 / 100

Most-liked replies

CyberMeta [2173407]

Lately, I've been seeing people selling items anonymously. Anyone know how this works? Is it a specific company? Education? I need this!!!!!

Talin [3485561]

If you work for a property broker, the anonymous fee is erased and you can sell an item anonymously for free. It does nothing to eliminate market fees though. When you list an item, there is a button right next to the item. It looks a bit like a shadow and it makes a listing anonymous.

aessedai82 [3436693]

There's a little icon on each row/item together with the place where you set your quantity and price. When clicked that particular item will be sold as anon.

 

So if you have 10 items and only wish to have 5 anons then click on icon on each of the items.

 

Note that selling anon incurs an additional 10% fee (better than being mugged of course). You can also consider selling to mugfree traders

Emarlite [2441561]

Is paying a 10% anonymous fee really better than risk getting mugged?

 

There is one company perk that negates the anonymous fee for item market listings, but unless you're a massive trader it's really not the best job perk for you.

 

I do currently buy and sell items on the market, that may change as we approach 5% listing charges depending on what happens with the market.

I do see a lot of people listing low value stuff anonymously and even stuff like temps, armour, weapons listed anonymously for lessvthan they could get for the item from selling to a city shop.

Eg, I purchased an antitank for 16mil which had been listed anonymously,  meaning the lister made $14.4mil rather than selling it to big als for 17mil (which is what I did)