Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Pi vault

Started by SweatyBaIIs [3600507] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 23 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

SweatyBaIIs [3600507]

I share a pi but my partner has not allowed the vault to be shared. I could never see any info regarding vault.  

 

I still have no access to vault but I can now see the amount held in vault and a list of all transactions he is making.  Sure this is new, well new for me anyway.  

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Vault is completed unavailable for rented properties which is what you are used to (not) seeing. For owned properties, the vault contents and transactions are available to both spouses irrespective of the Vault sharing settings. If Vault sharing is turned off, you cannot withdraw/deposit money in the vault, that's the only restriction it imposes.

 

Thanks!