Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

1

Started by Paladinknight22 [2785538] on in Graveyard.

16 replies · 207 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
16
Likes on archived posts
19
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]

Hello i buy mug please add me to the list 

 

here’s mine: 03:53:17 - 12/03/25 You bought a Benelli M4 Super on Paladinknight22's bazaar at $40,000 each for a total of $40,000

 

03:53:24 - 12/03/25 You used 25 energy anonymously attacking Paladinknight22 and mugged them for $2,036 (chain #1) [view]

 

 

Gladion20 [1832984]

These threads never end well OP, might want to grave it now. All you’re doing is advertising you can’t protect your money. 

Talin [3485561]

Problem 1 - Have you never heard of formatting? Hurts my eyes that your points are not lined up. 

 

Problem 2 - Methinks you could hide your money faster. Don't sell such an expensive item and not prepare for a mug. Have a ghost trade at the ready or fly.

Whom [1832980]

It starts with one, one thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme to explain in due time
All I know, time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day, the clock ticks life away

 

It's so unreal, didn't look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Tryna hold on, d-didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

 

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

 

One thing, I don't know why
It doesn't even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind, I designed this rhyme
To remind myself how I tried so hard

 

In spite of the way you were mockin' me
Actin' like I was part of your property
Rememberin' all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so far

 

Things aren't the way they were before
You wouldn't even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then, but it all comes back to me in the end
You kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when

 

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

 

I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this, there's only one thing you should know
I've put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this, there's only one thing you should know

 

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end, it doesn't even matter

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

Use your Enemy list for this.

 

And threads like these will always result in you getting more enemies and spending some quality time in hospital

mkarim [1309896]

Since the original post was totally edited before I opened this thread to read about it and subsequently ai do not know why you replied with these lyrics, just gave you a Like because I used to love that song... 

Whom [1832980]

I didn't see the original post either, but I saw the new title of the thread and that song popped into my head so thought I'd share the earworm with any subsequent readers

JustGrey [3224569]

I don't know what it was but I can bet it's just another one of those who like coming to the forums to complain about being mugged or something. Gives off skill issue vibes

Antonio121 [3373836]

All the original post to those curious was a list of known buy muggers that got abused because people would also list random accounts and people they didn't like