Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Missing friends list option

Started by Nobody [237547] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 17 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
31 / 100
Nobody [237547]

This is an issue, not a bug.

 

Since tried to be kind, I added all my chain targets to my friends list. Now I don't have the option to move them to my targets list.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Move button is not intended to be present for the Friends list, I have asked about this already. You will have to move them manually (I know the pain, I had to do the same).

 

Thanks!