Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Captcha never resolving (desktop)

Started by DerMagus [1368326] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
33 / 100
DerMagus [1368326]

For a few days now, the captcha on calling torn asks to verify I am human on my desktop (mobile currently!). It never resolves, always reappears. Teo times I could solve it by deleting all memory, now even this does not work and I cannot access torn.com whatsoever. I have no idea why I get blocked - only clue might be a 401 error from cloudflare(?)

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Torn has very little control over the captcha's result, I am afraid. All I can recommend is to check if the captcha completes in Incognito window of your device, if it does, try clearing cache and cookies for your regular browser tab and turn off all of your scripts and extension. I have provided a response on a similar matter here that may be helpful.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: Bothunter Captcha says incorrect the first time