GRAVE
GRAVE
Started by Bernie-Madoff [2993403] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 77 / 77 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 77
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 25 / 100
- Story score
- 60 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
I've added you! My new friend!
I've added you. 🫡
what if you're already on my friend list? :x
Haha you have already gained plenty of cheeses from our relationship as the recruiter for my first ever AN!
I've added you!
14:21:02 - 13/03/25 You added Bernie-Madoff to your friends list with the description : friend
I've added you!
I've added you!
I've added you!
I've added you :)
I added you buddy!
I added you man
I've added you!
I've added you!
"I've added you!"
Added you!
I have added you 😄
Edit: thanks for the Xanax, feel free to add me as a friend 👍🏼
Thanks! Added back :)
I've added you!
I've added you. 🫡