Any1 Running any scams and need a helper?
Scams
Started by tragicveil [3633113] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 26 / 26 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 26
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 59 / 100
- Engagement score
- 69 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Jinkoha [3372604]
· 17 likes ·
Yes but first to let you in you need to show me your loyalty, send me 14 million and I’ll show you how to fish for the rest of your torn life - Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor
· 11 likes ·
Faction: We Are Rising Pretty much par for the course on this one. - RealTeel [3008047]
· 9 likes ·
It looks like you are already scamming yourself!!!!
Mentioned in this thread
D3vl [710249] ×1
Ur mom
Yes but first to let you in you need to show me your loyalty, send me 14 million and I’ll show you how to fish for the rest of your torn life
Faction: We Are Rising
Pretty much par for the course on this one.
Ask this guy, he loves taking new scammers under his wing
Mentions: D3vl [710249]
Don't listen to this scammer! The running rate for this service is 12m! However, I'll do it for 10m if you act now.
Give me 9m and I will give you half!!!!
I will need you to send me 100m first to show that you are serious about it.
send me all your stuff and I'll send you double triple its value.
honestly did you even read the newspaper?
It looks like you are already scamming yourself!!!!
Love to see young entrepreneurs
There was this event here in Brazil few years ago where some dudes set up a course to teach people how to scam
I believe it was through getting peoples bank/credit card etc information
The "students" were promised a cut off the money made during the course
However the "teachers" ran off with the money that students made through scamming during the course Lol
Then a couple students handed over both teachers to criminals who kidnapped said teachers for a BRL350k sum, in an attempt to split the money
In the end police caught all of them
Source - feel free to try google translating it
12 days in. Already looking to scam.
Please remove this individuals right to post for 365 days.
Don't listen to them they're undercutting you! I'll do it for 15m, the current market rate.
03:10:57 - 15/03/25 You added tragicveil to your targets list with the description : Scammer
Welcome to Halloween hell
im sure this is going to go exactly as you should have expected :)
What a rip off, I could take care of this for a simple PI trade.
Sir your computer has a virus please go down to the nearest store and buy iTunes vouchers