Who is your favorite General in history?
Which General
Started by Muffdiver [3611936] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 64 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- RealTeel [3008047]
· 8 likes ·
Obviously it's "General" discussion. Where else would you discuss Generals?
General Eisenhower
😳
Erich von Manstein
Also I think there is a specific place for this kind of forum in off topic
General Motors
Napoleon /thread
Obviously it's "General" discussion. Where else would you discuss Generals?
nope this is GENERAL discussion. totally allowed, though i've seen this before.
but since it was asked, gen. blood and guts Patton is the best general
I want to thank people for answering without cussing.
Relativity
Generally, this is a general discussion thread. So I appreciate the curveball, but it was a pretty general way of throwing some generals into the mix. I mean, I was expecting something more specific... but here we are, discussing generals in a general fashion
General Deez. N. Best General of all
I personally find General Discussion to be the most interesting of them all
Dollar of course
All hail Caesar
Sargon the Great is often overlooked as an elite level general. Hannibal was pretty great as well.
General dissaray
Because trying to ride an army of elephants over the alps is 100% a mark of a great general. The only reason the Romans said he was so great is because it makes you look better if you defeat a "tactical genius" than a bumbling barbarian
Probably General Discussion