I've seen people do this a long time ago, but do not know if people still like it. You can also engage in rap battles with others.
Throw some bars here!
Started by RajarseeXD [3227973] on in Fun & Games.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 20 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Most-liked replies
- _giddy [3564715]
· 2 likes ·
Here's a quick freestyle: "Listen up, y'all, I got a story to tell About a heart that's torn, and a soul that's compelled To walk the fine line, between love and despair Torn between the memories, and the hope that's …
People call me too dumb,
I said, people call me too dumb.
Can they feel it?
Nah, they too numb!
Bump
They shake their heads with scorn.
I look on with eyes reborn.
I do not care what they think.
I know for sure that they are a thorn
with their hearts all black as ink.
Bump
Bump
Uh uh
I eat fast and shit furious
They call me.
The fast and furious
Got me feelin delirious
Finding rhymes that end with I O U S
...uhhh
Austrocephalocereus.
Brouhaha-us
Im a young fly essay
Every time she dance on me she feel the quete
Baldwin Park Francisquito in Puente
Here's a quick freestyle:
"Listen up, y'all, I got a story to tell
About a heart that's torn, and a soul that's compelled
To walk the fine line, between love and despair
Torn between the memories, and the hope that's still there
My emotions are tangled, like a web in the night
Torn between the shadows, and the light that's shining bright
I'm searching for a way out, of this darkest of places
Torn between the ghosts of my past, and the hope of new faces
So I'll rise up from the ashes, like a phoenix born
Torn but not defeated, I'll wear my scars like a crown
I'll find my way through the darkness, and into the light
Torn but still standing, I'll make it through the night."
Beautiful 💖