Hey guys, I have some simple knowledge of how to code within python, I made a script to get the data for Faction OC 2.0 results and I can do my own things with that info. This is about the end of my knowledge of writing code. I can manually run it and update the csv I have to always have a storage.
I am now thinking about trying to think of how to have this run a few times a day to try and see who is not making it back to torn in time for the OC.
I see people Making it for discord bots that seem to be able do what i am attempting, should I look onto that and train myself for that?
I've really learned a lot slogging my way through and I have been enjoying it but I just need guidance.
Thank you for your time