Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multiple use item option

Started by Kelvalrogh [2735504] on in Suggestions.

1 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
16
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Kelvalrogh [2735504]

First off I am not a word smith so this will be short and sweet, hopefully I get my idea relayed well enough.

 

I think there should be a option to use multiple booster cooldown items at once. For instance alcohol is a 1 hr booster cooldown so you have to click use item again a lot of times to maximize your cooldown. For those factions fortunate enough to have max CD at 48 total hours you have to click that button 49 times. Can we get an option to input a number that we want to use at once just like there is when you buy items off the market?

Viola_ [2823919]

100% - same thing with some of the purchase options. I'm thinking specifically of buying beer in Christmas Town - I'd love to not have to do 65 individual transactions purchasing a glass of beer (or whatever the number is) to close out my event.