Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Top Stock Guide?

Started by Lexi_P [3579876] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 127 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Lexi_P [3579876]

Hey all,

 

im looking to eventually get into the stock markets as a long term financial strategy in the game. However…I don’t really know where to start. Like what stocks should I invest in and what patterns am I looking for? Is there like news or forum posts I should monitor to be on top of stock prices?

 

Any tips or links to useful guides (that you have personally used and found successful) would be awesome 🙏🏽

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

You don't have enough money to "play" the stocks effectively so you'll just be going for Benefit blocks. Highest ROI you can afford is a good starting point. I always suggest SYM to start.