Understandably a lot of cynicism and negativity.
Idea abandoned. I have no wish to scam/make enemies of anyone. Was just a poorly conceived idea.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Understandably a lot of cynicism and negativity.
Idea abandoned. I have no wish to scam/make enemies of anyone. Was just a poorly conceived idea.
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
so you are profiting 80m per 10 yellow cupids to then give away a cache worth 120m and an extra 25m, but also mention there will be excess profit
definitely not a scam
There will be a profit. I've not said it was a giveaway.
Right at the top of the thread "I've had an idea, which is in the spirits of public service, self interest, self enjoyment and hopefully some fun should people want to participate.
About as upfront as I can be about it tbh
Added to the Halloween list
think i'll stick to getting full BB price for my cupid weapons
So essentially - let me buy stuff at a discount. Everything else is just radio static.
This is a proper dumpcake of an idea
This will enable me to achieve a meaningful pay for the time and effort put in. As well as ensuring a prize pool at the end of each month for all of those who have taken part in the deliverance of my own personal mission.
What exactly is the big time and effort being put in here? Recording people's names, buying a cache, spinning a wheel? Hardly back breaking work is it?
I understand all of the points made. Perhaps the idea was ill conceived/badly presented/poorly structured.
This was in no way an attempt to scam anyone. Although I can see why people would call it out. Hence the wording in the first post.
Testing the waters clearly it won't gain any traction. At least not in its current state. Consider the idea abanadoned
Props for not jumping on the defensive.
Better luck next time, eh?
I get the cynicism and skepticism. I was expecting it. I did try to write the post in such a way that it was clear and transparent, genuinely wasn't an idea conceived as a scam or in poor faith, just think it wasn't properly thought through. I ran with it too fast.