Hi, every time I arrive at a location the time stops at 00:00, but “the plane continues to fly”, refreshing does not help. Only after about 15 seconds does it go to the right screen.
Porblem started after changes in Traveling, browser is Firefox on PC, I also checked in incognito mode and it is exactly the same.
EDIT: I decided to check on the phone to see if it was similar, and it immediately struck me that on the PC it shows a different time to landing than on the android phone. The browser is also Firefox. There is about 20 seconds difference :D
EDIT2: On the phone it works OK, that is, when the time is over it moves on, and on the PC it just waits those 20 seconds after reaching 00:00. I just have no idea what the time even is. It should be 20:00 to Canada, and it's about 20:50? :D