See I spend all my time in the casino and I Just can't keep a winning streak... my wife left me, took the kids, killed the dog and said I'm wasting my time.. what a Debby downer am I right??? I mean with them gone I can finally spend my last few dollars seeing if I can win big and if I do I'm not taking them back I'm putting it all on red! The thing is. I've already used my last few bucks and I am looking for friendly donations to help prove to my ex wife I can and will win big! Anything is accepted from $1 to $100000000. From a thong to an alien blaster, as long as I can gamble it I will take it
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 9
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
What a cute little story to cover up begging ^^
You’ve got a dead dog carcass. Sell that in the item market place…
For 6 years I did not read more bullshit. I am a gambler in RL and in Torn(most of the time broke) but this is not gambling this is begging.