Looking for a spouse to share PI rent with
Marrige
Started by RASTAFARII [2946132] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 6 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
Try the Personal Ads in the Newspaper. Good luck!
Don't reply to this post cuz I'm trying to figure out how to delete it cuz I posted this one wrong I posted a different post
if you're looking at marry a great guy a nice person a romantic person and also just a great guy then try and marry me I made a mistake on the other post I posted it wrong on my microphonehas been messing up my phone has been messing up