Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help with cracking rig

Started by sargeent [2257826] on in Questions & Answers.

3 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
sargeent [2257826]

So I’ve got all three slots for a cracking rig, but I’m having trouble optimizing it to get either zero heat or very low heat while also trying to get at least 5.5 cracking strength anyone else he’s much smarter than me have any ideas I keep burning my rig out having to wait two hours to test new theories I have a lot of nerve so I would like low-level heat just so that I can keep doing these and use my refills some of the guides I found don’t really help so anyone with personal experience is welcome.

Challenger_69 [2736303]

have you courses of computer science ? 

there are 3 courses in computer science they help a lot.

for more info

https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=61&t=16373016&b=0&a=0

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

This is what I use. 2,503,750 MIPS and It's 60 uses with CMT2570 education and 50% overclock. 

 

If you don't have CMT2570 it's 13 uses with 50% overclock. 

 

If you swap the middle CPU with an ECPU it's 2,493,750 MIPS and Infinite uses with CMT2570, and 58 uses without.