Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Trade Menu

Started by M3L [2920656] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
25 / 100
M3L [2920656]

Just now I repaid someone for a loan through a trade, I wanted it to be so he can just get on and accept it whenever he could but obviously, I had to go accept the trade again. For situations like this I think an "auto accept" toggle would be amazing.

Some ideas on how to keep it from causing issues with people forgetting to turn the toggle off:
Un toggle it for every new trade and add a warning popup when it is toggled